Earthquake Absorbing High Damper Bearing to Canada
Model No.: HDR
Model NO.: HDR
Certification: SGS, CE, ISO
Bearing Capacity: 400-30000kn
Shape: Rounded and Rectangle
HS Code: 4016999090
Surface Treatment: Yes
Material: Neoprene, Natural Rubber
Usage: Construction, Earthquake Resistance, Building,Brid
High Damping Rubber Bearing (HDR) for Bridges
1. HDR has a good load support ability, restoring force and damping force (energy dispersion).As a result, HDR can be used as a Seismic Isolator.
2. From the displacement cycle restoring characteristics (load versus displacement loop) for HDR,It shows that HDR can maximize the Trigger Effect against the wind load and the Intensity Resistance effect for earthquake forces.
3. No other devices for the Seismic Isolator are needed. Therefore, it is easy to construct and Maintain. It is also cost-effective.
4. There will be almost no residual displacement even after big earthquakes. Furthermore, there Will be no significant change of characteristics, so replacement is not necessary.
5. Changes in HDR's stiffness and damping performance due to temperature are minor allowing it To be used in various climates.
6. HDR is newly developed rubber material, so its creep characteristic is superior to natural rubber.
7. The HDR is covered with a layer of EPDM rubber. This EPDM rubber protects the internal Rubber from ozone and ultraviolet attack. It is designed for high durability.
|JT/T4-2004||BS5400 Section 9.2|
|Natural Rubber|| Neoprene |
| Natural |
| Neoprene |
|70 o C×22h||70 o C×22h||100 o C×22h|
|70 o C×168h||100 o C×70h||70 o C×168h||100 o C×48h|
|25~50pphm,20% strain||25~50pphm,20% strain|
|40 o C×96h||30 o C×96h|
|No Cracks||No Cracks|
Contact us if you need more details on High Damping Rubber Bearing. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Damping Rubber Bearing、Damper Bearing. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.